Let's Have a Great Night!
Thursday, June 3rd, 2021
Sober Grad Night Details
Doors open at 9:30 pm on graduation night and close at 11:00 pm. No one will be admitted after 11:00 pm. Students will be breathalyzed prior to entering the event. Students may leave at 4:30 am on 6/4/2021. Parent pick up is HIGHLY recommended.
You must be present to win. THERE ARE NO IN AND OUT PRIVILEGES. If you choose to leave your parent/guardian will be called to come pick you up and take you home, even if you are 18. You will not be allowed to return to the party. Students will be expected to adhere to school event policies.
Sober Grad Night Timeline
- Senior students arrive at the Silver Dollar Fair Grounds and are greeted by parent volunteers
- Students receive their raffle tickets and select the raffle prizes they would most like to win
11:00 pm - Student arrival cutoff time
9:30 pm - 4:00 am
- Food and refreshments are served
- Students begin a night of fun filled activities such as casino games, rock wall climbing, inflatable adventures, photo booths, air hockey, pool tables, prizes, karaoke, music, movies, and other activities. These activities continue until 4:00 am.
- Prize raffle begins
- Graduates are released. Parent pick up is HIGHLY recommended
Ready to Register?
Register today and receive early bird pricing.