Let's Have a Great Night!
Thursday, June 6th, 2019
Sober Grad Night Details
Doors open at 9:30 pm on graduation night and close at 11:00 pm. No one will be admitted after 11:00 pm. Students will be breathalyzed prior to entering the event. Students may leave at 5:00 am on 6/8/2018. Parent pick up is HIGHLY recommended.
PRIZES WILL BE GIVEN AWAY ALL NIGHT!! The final GRAND PRIZES will be given away at 4:45 am. You must be present to win. THERE ARE NO IN AND OUT PRIVILEGES. If you choose to leave your parent/guardian will be called to come pick you up and take you home, even if you are 18. You will not be allowed to return to the party. Students will be expected to adhere to school event policies.
Sober Grad Night Timeline
- Senior students arrive at the Silver Dollar Fair Grounds and are greeted by parent volunteers
- Students arrive at the check in table and receive their commemorative long sleeve t-shirt
- Students receive their raffle tickets and select the raffle prizes they would most like to win
- Food and refreshments are served throughout the event
- Students begin a night of fun filled actives such as go-carts, rock wall climbing, archery, photo booths, casino games, prizes, Karaoke, music, dancing, and many other activities. These activities continue until 5:00 am.
- Prize raffles begin and continue throughout the morning hours
- Coffee Bar is served
- Grand Prize raffles begin
- Graduates are released. Parent pick up is HIGHLY recommended
Ready to Register?
Register today and receive early bird pricing.